- Provides essential nutrients to cattle that are commonly deficient in pastures and hays
- Supplements dietary intake of calcium and phosphorus that are essential for bone development, reproduction, fetal development and milk production
- Supplements dietary intake of essential trace minerals, including zinc and copper, that support the immune system
- Provides selenium, an essential trace mineral necessary for reproduction, avoidance of retained placenta and a functioning immune system
- Fortified with yeast culture to enhance digestion of fiber in grasses and hay
- Non-medicated. Qualifies for production of natural beef free of hormones or additives.
- Fortified with vitamins A, D and E that support bone development, reproduction and the immune system
- Expected free-choice intake is 3 ounces per head daily